Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday(Jan 12, 2011) Trade the stock you feel comfortable

Today is still on penny stocks. Oil and gas counters also moved. I think if you want to make money, you don't have to go into heavy volume stocks because a lot of time, they are in the phase of distributing.

Salcon (8567) came into my watch list because my 6-day moving average chart captured it. Yesterday it was positive but today it went into consolidation. Look at the day chart, seems to me someone is collecting.



At 3.31pm, it is price at 0.725.

The counters in my watch list moved. I am just getting exciting.

Takaso(7071) is attempting to pull itself out of consolidation. It is priced at 0.375 at 3.33pm



Ynhprop(3158) shows positive sign. I am right again. It is priced at 1.75 at 3.33pm. It was 1.77 a little while ago.



I keep watching. If all my prediction can just come true, I have the key to open up the door of wealth.

If one counter you can made 100 ringgit, 10 counters will be 1000 ringgit. If one day you can make 1000 ringgit, 1 month you will be able to make 20,000 ringgit. Cool...

Redtone(0032) is in consolidating phase. It is priced at 0.195 at 4.05pm. In view of the fact that most of the penny stocks are moving, Redtone might be next in line because I saw white candle appeared yesterday and gravestone doji on Jan 7 and Jan 10 signaling bullish future.

No comments:

Post a Comment