Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunway(4308) is the next in line and follow by...

Meta stock is working. I saw Supermx(7106) appearing on my explorer's list which shows a reversal. I was telling my client to buy at 4.20. The low was 4.16 this morning. I had wanted to buy but because it is a high price stock, I am hesitated. Before I could think further, it has moved to 4.39.

I spotted many counters like MMCcorp(2194) and it has moved to 3.11 this morning.

KPS(5843) also moved to 1.52 this morning.

I loved it. If all I spotted can just moved in one or two days' time, Meta stock will be like an ATM cards to me.

P&O(6009) appeared on my list yesterday. It moved to 0.96 this morning.

3A(0012) was under my surveillance yesterday. It moved to 1.79 this morning. If I can be right most of the time, I can turn into a trader instead of a broker.

I was watching JAKS(4723) the other day and Jaks moved to top 10 today.

HWGB(9601) was in my list a few days ago. Today it has moved to top 10 counters.

DRBHCOM(1619) was also in my list. Remember I said I saw a doji in DRBHCOM and I thought it will have a correction. I think there was some correction and after that it moved to positive territory very fast.

I am watching Sunway(4308), Takaso(7071), Dufu(7233), Zhulian(5131) and HSL(6238).

Whether I buy or not is not important to you. But the fact that if I spotted them and if I said they will move in one or two days's time and they did, that itself is an achievement to me. That means my foresight is as good as my hindsight.

This is my trading and monitoring diary and I hope I can write daily so that I can share with you my thought and I can improve myself.

Please ask your remisier or consult an investment analyst before you buy or sell stocks.

I am a stock broker and I buy and sell shares for my clients and help them to make profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment