Monday, January 3, 2011

Perisai(0047) is in my stock watch list.

Today was a busy. I was watching Perisai(0047) which has moved a bit. I am happy because I am right again.

Ramunia(7206) also moved and I have spotted it a few days ago. I did not catch it because I got other position. I was scare it might come down first, instead it went up.

Zelan(2283) also moved again after some correction.

Hiaptek(5072) has moved a bit. Ytle(0009) comes alive today. Uchitec(7100)also was up by 1 cent.

I missed out Bornoil(7036) which went up 15 cents. I checked the chart and I think I can see a doji on Dec 14 and a tombstone doji on Dec 20 which are bullish sign.

I should have caught it in the early morning but I was busy with trading and monitoring the market.

Etitech(0118) is also coming, up by 1.5 cent.

I missed Kub(6874) again, the low today was 0.67 and the high was 0.74 and it closed at 0.725.

I am trying to use the hindsight to improve by foresight. I think we can make some money in the market if we are not greedy. We must also pay attention to the movement of the market.

I know a friend who made 3.5 million in a year, just via trading. If I can a million a year, I will be happy, at least for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment